I forgot to post Riley's 6 month stats from the doc last week...well, the appointment ended up being a few days away from his 7 month birthday so it's more like his 7 month stats. Anway, here it goes: Height = 27 inches (50%), Weight = 16 lbs 6 oz (30%), and he was in the 25% for head circumference (can't remember the measurement...I can never remember the head measurement!).
Okay, so on to the video I promised yesterday. Since week 22 of my pregnancy Riley has been a kicking machine. He kicked in my belly and now he still moves those little legs when he gets really excited. Like when Cody and I visit him during lunch at daycare or when we pick him up at the end of the day, his little legs are pumping up and down like he's running. It's pretty hilarious! So we started playing with the soccer ball a few weeks ago and at first it was all hands on. But now he's caught on and moved to the feet. So here's Riley practicing his footwork:
Okay, so on to the video I promised yesterday. Since week 22 of my pregnancy Riley has been a kicking machine. He kicked in my belly and now he still moves those little legs when he gets really excited. Like when Cody and I visit him during lunch at daycare or when we pick him up at the end of the day, his little legs are pumping up and down like he's running. It's pretty hilarious! So we started playing with the soccer ball a few weeks ago and at first it was all hands on. But now he's caught on and moved to the feet. So here's Riley practicing his footwork:
And a couple of cute pictures to accompany the video:
Now that's some fancy footwork, little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment