Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet!

It was Riley's first trick or treat night...we opted not to take him around house to house since it's pretty obvious he can't eat candy yet (and would therefore mean we were trick or treating for ourselves and we're a little too old for that!). But we still dressed Riley in his costume and let him help us hand out candy. We managed to get a few good pictures before the trick or treating started:
Our lil' roo posing with the big pumpkin
Hmmm...which one do I want?! So many choices -- I think I'll go with the one that has chocolate in it!

Our family Halloween portrait

All smiles on Riley's very first Halloween!
What's in here?

Almost got it...

Yes, score!
Now if I can just figure out how to open this package!

Trick or treat night was a hit...we can't wait until next year when Riley is walking and we can take him around the neighborhood. And Riley can't wait until he's old enough to try some of the yummy candy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He's a cute little 'roo. Glad you're feeling better!