Thought I would post some pictures I got of Riley this evening for no particular reason...other than because he's a cutie!
Riley loves to grab onto my pants and pull himself up
Riley in deep thought trying to figure out how to get the book open
Mommy tried to hide my binky to get some good smiles but I found it!
Now if I can just figure out which end I like better...
Shake Scarlet... 
She just lays there and lets him climb all over her...it's pretty cute

She just lays there and lets him climb all over her...it's pretty cute
On the other hand, our other dog, Jake, high tails it out of the room when he hears Riley crawling too close. It's funny seeing an 80 pound dog run away from an 18 pound baby...
1 comment:
He is a little cutie, and it looks like he sure is keeping you busy!
Post a Comment