Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason have an awesome pool by their house and it's half price after 4PM (or free if you just happen to know the manager and he's on duty sitting at the front desk when you come!). We took the boys for a late summer evening swim...the water was a little too chilly for me (if it's not close to my body temp, it's too cold -- yes, I'm a wimp!). But the boys had a blast...Riley was diggin' the red slide and kept saying, "Again...again!" every single time he went down it. He must have gone down thirty times in a row!




He ventured over to the bigger blue tube slide a few times and enjoyed that one too but he went straight back to the red one after just a few times down the blue one.

He ventured over to the bigger blue tube slide a few times and enjoyed that one too but he went straight back to the red one after just a few times down the blue one.
That's one of the hard parts about Cody being away this summer...I have to actually put my bathing suit on and take Riley in the pool. I can't deprive the poor kid...he loves the water too much and Cody would kill me. But I will gladly take anyone up on an offer to take Riley in the pool so I don't have to!
No comments:
Post a Comment