Wow, have I been the lamest blogger this month or what?! Okay, so here are my excuses for the lack of posts the past two and a half weeks...first, we went on vacation to Florida for a week. Sweet, you say...so there should be some awesome pictures, right? That is correct...however, my hard drive crashed a couple of days after I got back. Of course it was after I downloaded the pictures to my computer and erased them off of my SD card but before I had a chance to upload them to the blog. Lesson learned...keep them on the SD card until I back up the pictures on my external hard drive. So now I have a new hard drive and my computer is up and running again, but my Florida pictures are stuck on a corrupted hard drive. I am totally bummed because there were some really cute ones from Disney in there. I have not given up hope that my computer saavy hubby can somehow work some magic and retrieve them for me so stay tuned. Maybe I'll have a random post sometime in the near future with a ton of pictures of things we did eons ago. Better late than never, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment