Sully is quite the happy baby...Exhibit A: 
He's easy going and loves to smile...can't ask for much more than that from our little man! The past two nights he has gone to bed right around the same time as Riley (8:30PM) -- and this morning I had to actually wake the little guy up to have a bottle before we left for daycare (7:30AM). He probably would have kept sleeping for another hour if I let him! I'm hoping it's a new sleep pattern -- I can get used to this 11 hour sleep schedule, that's for sure! Lots of sleep = happy mommy :)
He's easy going and loves to smile...can't ask for much more than that from our little man! The past two nights he has gone to bed right around the same time as Riley (8:30PM) -- and this morning I had to actually wake the little guy up to have a bottle before we left for daycare (7:30AM). He probably would have kept sleeping for another hour if I let him! I'm hoping it's a new sleep pattern -- I can get used to this 11 hour sleep schedule, that's for sure! Lots of sleep = happy mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment