Sunday, August 29, 2010

He's Mobile!

Much to my chagrin, Sully is officially mobile! He turned 7 months on Aug 20th and started crawling a few days later...now we can't get the kid to stay put for more than a few seconds -- he's everywhere! By the way, that's Sawyer talking in the background.

Sully is growing quicker than we can keep up -- I just pulled out the 9 month sleepers a month ago and he's already busting out of them. And I am being literal!!! The past two mornings a foot was sticking out of the sleeper when I got him out of his crib because he busted through the buttons. Time to break out the 12 month clothes...definitely different than our experience with Riley who was in 12 month clothes well past his first birthday! At this rate, Sully will be wearing 2T by next summer!!!! At 7 months, Sully is just as happy as ever...always smiling and loving to try new things. A little fearless at this point...not a good thing with a new crawler. He's already pulling himself up on just about anything that will stay put...cruising is not too far away, I'm sure. The baby gates are up -- we're hoping that will contain our little daredevil for now.

No comments: