Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sully's Party

Sully's birthday is coming up this week (Jan 20th) and we had his party this weekend in Columbus. Our little man is a walking fool these days...check out our little birthday boy showing off his skills!
When it was time to open presents, there were lots and lots of helpers!

They were more interested in Sully's toys than Sully was!

Sully didn't mind sharing the unwrapping responsibilites with his big brother and cousins.

Sully sporting his new winter hat Aunt Sarah and Uncle Jason got him.


He was digging all of Sawyer's trains and cars!

Silly Daddy!

Then it was time for cake and ice cream (for the record, no I did not make the cake...I wish I was that talented)!

Everyone sang to Sully...

He wasn't quite sure what to think of all the attention!

He got a little help from cousin Jace and daddy blowing out his one candle.

Then it was time to dig in!

He was not messing around!

Piece #1...gone.

Piece #2...devoured.

His "You better give me another piece or I'm gonna cry!" look.

Piece #3!

Yes, our little Sully is a cake eating champ!

Sully had a great first birthday...we're looking forward to watching our little guy keep growing big and strong and smart!

No comments: