Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Week With Nannie

Riley and Sully were spoiled last week and got to spend the entire week with their Nannie! She took Riley to the Air Force museum...And Target to pick out a Star Wars helmet...

She took them both to the park to play...

And she took them to Arby's for a second dinner!

She took Riley to EnterTRAINment Junction...

His favorite part was the fun house!

And Riley did the "gravy dance" at Bob Evans while he ate his biscuits and gravy!

Both boys enjoyed the week with their Nannie!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We just went to the Air Force Museum yesterday. I didn't realize that it was completely free. What an amazing thing THAT is! Jack loved it! EnterTrainment junction is on my list (if it's the one I'm thinking of, down near Cinci) for another weekend trip. Thanks for the reminder :)

By the way, I thought of you while we were at the museum. Did you fly? I knew you were in the USAF, but I didn't remember if you flew or not. Did your hubs? I was telling my Hubby about you guys. :)