Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Riley's Impressions

So I'll probably be posting more often over these next couple of weeks since I'm on maternity leave, Riley sleeps a lot, and daytime TV really sucks! I got some cute pictures today that I'd like to share...

Riley doing his John Travolta impression from Saturday Night Fever:

"Stayin' Alive, Stayin' Alive!"

Riley doing his Troy Smith impression:

Do we have a future Heismann Trophy winner? Not if he got mommy and daddy's height genes! Oh well...there's still hope for him to be an Olympic swimmer, professional soccer player or professional tennis player. We're not picky, Riley...mommy and daddy will love you no matter what sport you choose to excel in. And stay tuned to Bravo to catch Katie, Cody and Riley on "Sports Kids Moms and Dads" in about ten years or so (if you have no clue what I'm talking about, check out a review of the show http://www.popmatters.com/tv/reviews/s/sports-kids-moms-and-dads.shtml -- totally kidding by the way!)



On a more serious note, Riley will be starring in a new Rogaine for Babies infomercial in the near future:

Riley at 2 Weeks with his baby hair still intact


Riley at 4 Weeks exhibiting signs of male pattern baldness I'm thinking he'll be completely bald in another couple of weeks...kind of makes me sad because his little baby hair was so cute. If he takes after me and my family, he's going to be bald for about 12-18 months so I guess I better get used to it!!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the blog. . . I felt a little silly jumping on the blogging bandwagon, myself, but it really is the best way to share pictures! Love the John Travolta picture and the balding!