I caught Riley shooting us the bird a few days ago...
So now I'm trying to figure out who taught him about the naughty finger. I have a list of likely suspects and I have to say Aunt Trisha is at the top of the list! She was here visiting just a few weeks ago and she's been known to teach our nephew Jace a naughty thing or two:) Boy, if he's already picking up things like that now, I can't even imagine what's going to come out of his mouth once he starts talking! I guess I better go invest in some soap...
2 comments:
I do not know what on earth you could be talking about. Whatever it is I deny it completly.
However, I do know a certain someone whose name begins with an "M" who could also be responsible for the "naughty" behavior:)!!
Anyway, it won't be long before "Mommy" starts teaching Riley all of the Quigley secrets.
hee heee!!!
Love n Kisses!!
Trishie
Also, in addition to my previous comments. I wouldn't put it past "mommy" to position the fingers in just the right way and snap a photo. So, Kate, I hope your name is at the top of the list.
heehee
tq
Post a Comment