Saturday, May 12, 2007

I love my mommy...

This is little Riley. My dad though that I should give my mom a short break from creating posts on my blog during Mother's day! This is my way of thanking her for all the great posts she's written since I was born. Yeah, she's a "blog dork" but I still love her...

Anyway, I've had some great times with my mom since I first arrived in January! I put her through a tough labor (26 very long hours). Nothing worth having is ever easy, right? Well here is a picture of my mom and I right after I was born.


She won't be happy that I posted this picture, but what she did was amazing and it should be documented! My mom has done some great things in her lifetime (graduate from the Air Force Academy, play intercollegiate division I soccer, basketball, and tennis, get her MBA, boss around four "tricky" sisters, and so on...) but this is, by far, the greatest thing she has ever done. Thanks mom!

My mom always takes the time to make me feel special. She always likes to read to me before I go to bed. I love to hear the sound of her voice!

I also like to spend some quality time with her outside while I play with my toys!

Doesn't my mom have the cutest smile? I also love it when she showers me with kisses!

Too sweet! My favorite thing to do with my mom is to sleep right next to her. I feel so loved when my mom holds me and sleeps next to me.

I've really enjoyed spending time with my mommy. She is a wonderful person and I can't wait to get to know her more as I grow up. Even now, I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful mom. She thinks she is the lucky one, but I am truly the lucky one...
Happy Mothers Day mommy. Love,
-Riley



1 comment:

Amy said...

You are such a sweetie, Riley, and are very lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy! Wish her a happy Mother's Day for me!