Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Riley at 4 Months!

Yesterday was Riley's 4 month birthday...I shot a short one minute video of him on his special day (sorry for the poor video quality...I used my still camera instead of my video camera because it downloads faster). Riley's been playing in his Exersaucer for a few weeks now but we've always had to push the buttons and move the toys for him because he would lean back in the chair and his arms were too short to reach anything. Well, yesterday on his 4 month birthday he figured out that if he leans forward, he can reach and play with everything! It was pretty cool watching him figure it out right before my eyes.

I have a bunch of pictures from last week and over the weekend that I will post later on this week...

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun to watch him! I wish we lived closer. . . it would be great to get Riley and Hayden together! I guess it's time for us to pull our exersaucer out. . . I was trying to limit the amount of baby stuff cluttering up our living room. I guess I just need to accept that we're going to have a messy house for the next 18+ years!