Saturday, June 2, 2007

Riley and His Rice Cereal

Riley had his first experience with rice cereal today...he seemed like he really enjoyed it. By the end, mommy had a hard time keeping up with him and he cried if she was too slow getting it into his mouth! Here are some pictures and video documenting this important food milestone :)

Riley waiting patiently in his high chair while mommy prepares the cereal:

Mommy trying to keep up with the little guy...I ended up having to pick up the bowl and get it closer so there wasn't as much lag time between bites. I guess he's going to take after his daddy and be a really fast eater...total opposite of how mommy eats!


Short video to document the milestone!

The aftermath!!!


Not bad for his first try! Our little boy is growing so fast -- I'm sure the little guy can't wait to get to the more colorful foods so he can make a REALLY big mess!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Did Cody pick out that bib for him?! Glad he enjoyed it. . . our boys are growing up so fast!