Splish splash, Riley was taking a bath...
Yes, lucky for us Riley loves the water, so bath time is always enjoyable. And thank goodness he's a little water baby because that makes Daddy happy! And after the bath, Riley knows his bedtime bottle is next so he's always very talkative...
Yes, lucky for us Riley loves the water, so bath time is always enjoyable. And thank goodness he's a little water baby because that makes Daddy happy! And after the bath, Riley knows his bedtime bottle is next so he's always very talkative...
Now gimme my bottle, Mommy!!!
2 comments:
Too funny. . . I'm working on posting pictures of Hayden and his bath. I even titled my draft post "Splish Splash"!
Riley sure does love the water. He really is adorable!
Katie! Riley is so cute! He i getting so big I can't even believe it! I love all these entries and you better believe I check up on my cute little nephew! Keep up the good work!
Love Johnnie!
Post a Comment