Although I sincerely hope Riley is still 4 to 6 months away from doing it on his own (for sanity's sake!), he absolutely loves for us to hold his hands and let him move his feet like he's walking. Check out how happy he is in this video:
I know he'll probably just skip the walking thing altogether and move straight to running...the kid can't sit still for two seconds now so I already know we're in big trouble. Can you say "Wild Man!" Our house isn't even close to being considered "baby-proofed" -- if you know us, you know how we like our eletronic gadgets. We're going to have to build a little fortress around our entertainment center to protect our expensive equipment! I'm hoping we have a few months before he starts crawling so we can get our act together with the baby proofing.
No comments:
Post a Comment