Riley got exactly what he asked for this year...his two front teeth! That's right, both made an appearance right before Christmas. As a result, everything was going in Riley's mouth to relieve the gums. From wrapping paper...
...to fingers...
...and more wrapping paper!
My strategy lately has been to stick the binky in Riley's mouth to keep other objects out. It works for now but I'm thinking I'll have to come up with a new strategy in a few months when I try to wean him off the binky during the day.
Riley was a good helper assisting Jace when needed. Although Jace is what you would call a "present opening professional." I guess that's what happens when you get so much practice!
Even though Riley got his own laptop, he still goes after the real thing when he sees it. That makes surfing the web a little tough since there's always a little hand sneaking around the screen to press all of the keys he can reach.
Daddy helped Riley open most of this presents this year. I'm sure next year Riley will be a pro like his cousin and won't need much help.
Riley wasn't quite sure what to think of Tickle Me Cookie Monster at first but seems to really like him now.
Favorite toys this year...the Bounce and Spin Zebra, which I'm sure he'll like even more once his feet can touch the ground when he's sitting on it!
And the Singing Super Star...music and mirror equals lots of fun for Riley and Jace :)
I think Riley had a really good first Christmas...I know Cody and I enjoyed watching our little guy open presents and get excited about his new toys. And I'm really glad Riley got what he wanted this year...those two front toofers. Finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment