Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Swimming with Daddy

Now that it's getting chilly in the evenings and the sun is going down sooner and sooner, we decided to start a new Monday night routine with Riley -- swimming with Daddy! I pick Riley up at daycare and go straight to the pool where we meet Cody. It's about 45 minutes before his swim practice starts so that gives him about 30 minutes to swim with Riley and then a few minutes to give him a quick shower before I take him home for dinner and bedtime. It's been working out well and Riley loves it! He loves the splashing......riding on Daddy's tummy...

....being thrown in the air...

...kicking...

...squirting...

...and jumping off the side of the pool!

I think Riley likes Swimmin' Mondays even a little more than Gymnastics Wednesdays!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Just like Daddy! So cool that Cody can share one of his passions with Riley--and that he has so much fun in the process!

Unknown said...

Swimmers rule
love sharon