It's been quite challenging these days to get Riley to stay still or pose for pictures. Most of the time I'll grab my camera, he sees it and runs the other way giggling. He thinks it's pretty funny when I chase him around the house trying to get a decent picture. We went to Build A Bear today to check out the new Christmas stuffed animals. Riley was diggin' the Frosty which has lights and sound when you lift his hat up. Riley knew just what to do when we got there...he grabbed the Frosty, took it to the lady at the stuffing machine, grabbed a heart and put his foot on the pedal. So this was the best picture I could get when we got home...off center and no smile. Picture imperfect... 
I'm trying to figure out a strategy for our Christmas card picture this year...I'm thinking M&Ms. Riley will do just about anything for some M&Ms so that may be my only hope for a decent picture this year!
I'm trying to figure out a strategy for our Christmas card picture this year...I'm thinking M&Ms. Riley will do just about anything for some M&Ms so that may be my only hope for a decent picture this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment