Just a few shots of Riley being his silly self over the past week or so...Riley's homemade telescope:
He was obsessed with this tupperwear bin for a couple of days...he kept wanting us to "close it!" while he was in it -- at least we know he's not claustrophobic!!!
Riley grabbed Daddy's hat off the counter and claimed it as "Riley's hat!"
Riley grabbed Daddy's hat off the counter and claimed it as "Riley's hat!"
So tonight Riley asks for spaghetti for dinner and when I'm half way done making it, he decides he wants "bavioli" (aka ravioli) instead. And it's not just a little push back as I'm slaving away over the stove but a full out tantrum -- ahhhh! So I let him cry it out and then when he calms down, he gets spaghetti and ends up liking it. And a potty training update...FINALLY went #2 on the potty for the first time today and got a "present" which he really wanted. He's been about 95% trained on #1 since day 2...usually no accidents when he's with us and only a few last week at daycare. I'm concerned about regression when the baby comes but so far so good (knock on wood)!
No comments:
Post a Comment