Yesterday Cody swam a 10k (that's right, folks...he swam 6 miles!) in Indiana...so he was more than happy to stay home with Sully today while I took Riley to the Dayton Air Show to see the Blue Angels. With Riley's obsession for anything that flies, there's no way we could have missed it! Riley had a blast...his favorite parts of the air show include: 1) the bus to and from the car, 2) the inflatable slides and bouncers, in particular, the space shuttle slide, 3) the airplanes! He insisted on a picture in front of the propellers.
I asked him to smile and he gave me the goofiest grin.

The F-16 was showing off its maneuvers right when we got there.

The F-16 was showing off its maneuvers right when we got there.
Riley really enjoyed the biplane...what I didn't realize until I got home was there was a person standing on top of the plane!
Someone is crazy!!!

In the Kid's Hangar, Riley enjoyed playing in the sandbox...it was more of a dirtbox but whatever, he was happy.


Someone is crazy!!!
In the Kid's Hangar, Riley enjoyed playing in the sandbox...it was more of a dirtbox but whatever, he was happy.
Riley absolutely loved the space shuttle slide! You have to admit, it does look pretty darn cool...

I was surprised that he wanted to go on the really big slide...it was pretty tall and fast. But he scrambled up pretty easily.

And had a smile on his face the entire way down!

He was digging the bouncer that had an airplane on top of it too!



Then it was time for the main attraction...the Blue Angels!

Quite a big contrast from last year when Riley slept through the entire Thunderbird show!
I was surprised that he wanted to go on the really big slide...it was pretty tall and fast. But he scrambled up pretty easily.
And had a smile on his face the entire way down!
He was digging the bouncer that had an airplane on top of it too!
Then it was time for the main attraction...the Blue Angels!
Quite a big contrast from last year when Riley slept through the entire Thunderbird show!
1 comment:
I like the new background! I wish I had known about the airshow. I'll have to remember for next year. My little guy loves 'pains' (planes)
Post a Comment