Sunday, November 7, 2010

High Energy

Even though Halloween is over, Riley is not about to let us put the costumes away. Does this one look familiar??? Yup, it still fits him a year later!
Riley jumping to infinity and beyond while Sully is thinking, "What the heck is going on here? Where does this kid get all of this energy from?!" Or maybe those were just my thoughts :)

Yes, Riley definitely has an abundance of energy...especially at 7AM when I'd rather be sleeping!

Sully is just happy to stand up and wave at the camera.

I put a bin full of costumes out and accessible to Riley...every day after work he comes home and picks a different one to sport that evening. Right now the choices are Buzz Lightyear, War Machine, black Spiderman and a newly acquired Bumblebee Transformer ($3 at Target in the 75% off isle!). And taking lessons from my saavy shopping friends, I ordered a few more costumes online for a discounted price since it's after Halloween. Don't be surprised if you see Batman, Captain America, or Wolverine in the future!!!

No comments: