Sunday, April 1, 2007

Final Four

Our friend, Marion, came over for dinner last night and we watched the NCAA Final Four games...Riley seemed really interested in the game for about five minutes. I think he even coo-ed something that sounded like, "Go Bucks!" By the way, if you can't read Riley's onesie, it says "Best in Snow" -- Riley can't wait until he's four so he can start ski school (or board school, whichever one he wants to do). Here's Marion and Riley watching the game:


And here's a good picture of Riley playing in his Bumbo -- for those of you who have never heard of the Bumbo, it's a new device that helps kids sit up before they actually have the muscles developed to do so. I bet it gets pretty boring laying on your back all the time, so this gives infants a little different perspective on life and a much needed change of scenery.

Stay tuned this week...I'm currently working on compiling video from Riley's first two months of life. I'm hoping to have a clip ready to post within the next few days...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hayden (and his parents!) are counting the days until he can put on skis of his own, too. Love the Bumbo!