Here's a glimpse of 60 seconds in the life of our little Riley:
First it's over to the DVD and video game racks to pull off as many as possible before mom catches me and tries to redirect my attention elsewhere!
Then it's off as quick as I can to beat mom to the dog's water bowls...I love to make a mess! It's unfortunate for mom and dad that I've figured out the faster I move my feet, the faster I go!!

And I like to try to get into the dog's food when the opportunity arises!

When the refrigerator door opens, I'm there in a flash to check it out...I can't wait until I'm a little taller so I can reach more shelves!

Needless to say, Riley keeps us on our toes...there's never a dull moment with a busy toddler in the house!
And I like to try to get into the dog's food when the opportunity arises!
When the refrigerator door opens, I'm there in a flash to check it out...I can't wait until I'm a little taller so I can reach more shelves!
Needless to say, Riley keeps us on our toes...there's never a dull moment with a busy toddler in the house!
1 comment:
Toddler -- aaaaccckkk! Life is indeed never dull. . . at least the excitement is incredibly cute!
Post a Comment