So the MIA camera never reappeared...unfortunately, I lost 3 weeks worth of pictures (darn memory cards hold way too many photos -- that will teach me to wait so long between downloads!). However, I did finally have an excuse to replace the camera I hated so that was a plus. I ended up going with a Canon and I LOVE IT! My old camera was an HP and out of ten photos, over half were blurry. With my new Canon and the face recognition feature, I no longer have that problem. It's lighter, smaller, and easier to use. So here's some photos from this weekend with my new camera!
And here's to many more pictures with my new camera!
2 comments:
Do the boys have the same cowlick on the right side of their head?
K&C--Riley Guy looks great! I watched the baby wipes video like 3 times--I'm convinced he's a genius! Wish I lived closer so I could babysit! ~ Melissa
Post a Comment