Saturday, March 15, 2008

Playdates

With all the snow last weekend, our plans to visit the new cousin were postponed until this weekend. Jace went to see a movie with his two best friends while we stayed back with the smaller kids and had a playdate. Riley got to hang out with Jacob and they had a good time playing together. Jacob knew just what to do when the camera was on him...Riley, on the other hand, was not quite as cooperative!
Sawyer got to hang out with his future girlfriend, Kennedy, who is 7 weeks old...he likes the older women!
Sawyer slept and ate all afternoon...oh yeah, and pooped a lot too!
Riley has been making the pouty lips pose for the camera lately...
Riley and Jace just can't get enough of the igloo tent! I caught them both making some funny faces.
Jace kept telling Riley to say "Cheese" when I was taking pictures...I asked Jace to say "Cheese" and here's what I got!
And we thought it was hard trying to get a picture of two skirmy boys...try three!

Riley spending some quality time with his new cuz!

We had a great day hanging out with family and friends and will be back again next weekend for Easter so stay tuned!

No comments: