Notice Jason's mullet he order just for the occasion and the extension cord he used for a belt...nice! Sarah was a little ticked when Jason used her hairbrush on his wig :) You can see Jason's brother, Matt, standing in the background ready to star in Rock of Love. These were taken at Sarah's house before the party...I was unable to get a picture of Meghan and Justin because I forgot to bring my camera to the party (Meghan was a lactating cowgirl...she found a corduroy dress that had streaks down the front like she was lactating and added cowboy boots and a hat. Justin was Scooby Doo). Good times were had by all!
Riley and Jace had tons of fun jumping in Jace's moonbounce this weekend with Cody.
It's kind of hard to tell who's having more fun, Cody or the kids?!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I hate to say it, but didn't you go to prom with Matt Fox looking like that?
You guys look niccccccceeeeee! That is a great idea for a party!
Post a Comment