That's right...Crazy Hair Day! Above is the picture taken right before we left for the day. And the picture below is taken after we got home.
The hair managed to stay "crazy" throughout the day -- it looked fluffy when I picked him up but it was still sticking up all over the place!
On another note, we found out Friday that Riley will finally be moving up to the next room at daycare starting on Monday...the "Pre-Toddler" room which is for kids 1-2 years. He's down to one nap a day, no binky during the day except for during nap time and at bedtime (unless he steals one from the immobile babies in his room which he has been known to do!), and he's been off the bottle for two months. He's definitely ready to move up and play with the big kids! I'm looking forward to seeing the changes that hanging out with older kids will bring...I'm just hoping the bad habits he's inevitably going to pick up stay at a minimum!
No comments:
Post a Comment