Sunday, November 23, 2008

Can't Wait for Christmas!

I think Christmas is going to be a lot of fun this year because Riley is finally starting to understand the concept of "presents". Last year it was all about eating the wrapping paper and playing with the empty boxes...not exactly thrilling for the people who spent a lot of time and money searching for the perfect gifts for Riley's first Christmas! But we've had a preview of the difference a year makes...Grammy and Aunt Nicole sent Riley a package last week and I put it on the floor and told Riley it was for him. He went straight for it and starting unwrapping it all by himself eager to see what was inside.

Grammy and Aunt Nicole did not disappoint...inside was a dancing snowman which Riley was very interested in!

Thanks, Grammy and Aunt Nicole -- Riley loves the snowman! And now I'm eager to see Riley's face Christmas morning when he sees all of the presents he gets to open all by himself. I guess I better get cracking on that Christmas shopping!

No comments: