So why is it that a toddler chooses not to listen when you say, "Stay out of the dog's water bowls," or "Please don't unroll all of the toilet paper!" But when he grabs a pair of mommy's undies out of the laundry basket (don't worry, it was the clean basket) and Daddy says, "Put it on your head!"...the toddler was more than happy to oblige!
5 comments:
Granny panties? Common Kate you can do better than that!!
Hi Katie,
I wanted to tell you that you're doing a fabulous job with Riley's blog. A friend of mine's granddaughter has a blog and the baby's father writes the blog. He is a lawyer, and he doesn't write very well and it's extremely boring. Riley's blog is always awesome and entertaining! I really appreciate all your efforts.
Love, Lisa
They are NOT granny panties! Granny panties are white -- these are a colorful pink! I'm too old to be suffering all day with wedgies from thongs!
That is hilarious! Even more so because we have a case of selective listening in our house!
The color of the panties does not determine wether or not they are sexy or "grannie" it is the amount of material that is used to make the panty. Apparently, a lot of material was used to make these pink panties. Therefore qualifying them as "grannie panties". BTW it was not me that posted the earlier comment, but since you insisted I had not other choice but to put in my two cents worth.
tq
Post a Comment