Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inflation Stinks!

Do you remember when the back/forth or up/down kiddie rides in the mall/grocery stores were affordable? Not anymore! The mall we usually take Riley to (since it has an indoor play area) has about five or six of these types of rides. Riley always wants to sit in them since we pass by on our way to the playground. We usually appease and let him sit but don't put any money in. Well, we decided to spoil Riley earlier this week and guess how much this lame car ride is?! $0.75!!! All it does is make car noises, flash a few lights and move back and forth for about 30 seconds! I must be getting old complaining about this but man, I was expecting a lot more cool things to happen for that amount money :) I did get a cute picture of Riley enjoying the ride...you can't tell but the car is actually moving back and forth. But only for 30 seconds...that's $0.025 cents per second -- ouch! Good thing gas prices are finally back under $2.00!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom would always tell us they were broken...i'm still scarred