Sorry for the lack of blog posts this week...I was out of town for work Monday through Wednesday and while I was gone, Cody was notified that he's deploying to Iraq on 30 May for six months to manage reconstruction projects for the Army. I've been pretty bummed about the news and lost my blogging mojo this week. Let's just say I'm not really looking forward to being a single working mom for six months. Not to mention, Riley has been a tough subject for pictures lately. Although he's not looking at the camera, there's a funny story that goes with this picture:
We spent Valentine's Day weekend in Columbus...Sarah and I were chatting and Riley comes running into the room with no pants and no diaper! He had stripped down and was running around the house giggling with just a shirt on. He knew he was being a stinker and made me chase him to put the diaper back on. He ran behind the train table in the corner of the room where it was hard to reach him. What a stinker! Eventually I got the diaper back on him but he wasn't much into wearing pants so I didn't push that -- picking your battles is very important with a two year old. I just hope Riley doesn't pull that little stunt at daycare!
No comments:
Post a Comment