On several occasions recently Jace has proclaimed Riley as his "best friend." And now that Riley can finally say Jace's name correctly, he is always asking "Where's Jace?". They really are too cute together! I'm wondering why we spent all of that money at Christmas for toys...we should have gone for the $30 portable dog crates which the boys ended up playing with most of the weekend! 
I took the boys down to the park by Sarah's house on Saturday afternoon before nap time...there isn't any playground equipment, just an open field and a gazebo. However, the boys didn't even need that...they just needed a tree with little berries and they were perfectly happy!


Riley kept saying "Apple!" and pulling the stem off of the little berry. Then I would make him throw it on the ground (to ensure there was no eating it when I wasn't looking!).

Riley kept saying "Apple!" and pulling the stem off of the little berry. Then I would make him throw it on the ground (to ensure there was no eating it when I wasn't looking!).
Jace was a very nice big cousin and pushed Riley around in Sawyer's car...Riley was loving it!

After naptime we took the kids to Friendship park. Sawyer is getting very close to walking...probably just a few more weeks and he'll be off on his own! I'm thinking he looks a little mad here because his mom refuses to cut the poor kids' hair and he doesn't like it in his eyes :)
After naptime we took the kids to Friendship park. Sawyer is getting very close to walking...probably just a few more weeks and he'll be off on his own! I'm thinking he looks a little mad here because his mom refuses to cut the poor kids' hair and he doesn't like it in his eyes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment