Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Did It!

It was in the upper 60's when we got home from work/daycare today so we were able to finally get some playtime outside! I set up the tee ball for Riley and taught him how to hold the bat with two hands. He cracks me up...he kept saying, "I did it!" when he hit the ball. You'll also hear him call the ball a "goccer ball" when he picks it up in the grass. It doesn't matter what kind of ball it is, every ball in the universe is a "goccer ball" -- so yes, I am successfully brainwashing the kid!

Yea, Riley -- you did it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Yep, that's the same one Grant got from his Uncle. It must be something from daycare, Grant says "I did it" too ... even so, it's cute when they say it and they are so proud of themselves :)