Today we got a decent amount of snow -- perfect for making a snowman...or snow monster as Riley would like to say. Lately he's been really into the movie Monsters Inc. I'm not sure if it's because it's just a really cute movie or because one of the main characters is named Sully like his brother. So monsters are the big thing with Riley right now so he really wanted to make a snow monster. He was so excited to get his snow gear on...I could barely get him to sit still for a couple of minutes so I could put his boots and gloves on!
I asked him to pose for me and he turned around for a quick second...

And then he was off to make his snow monster!

Daddy actually did most of the work...the snow was not the best for making snow balls.
And then he was off to make his snow monster!
Daddy actually did most of the work...the snow was not the best for making snow balls.
1 comment:
Glad to see you're enjoying life with 2 little boys! They both looks so sweet!
Post a Comment