Sully has been home for a little over three weeks now and I think Riley is just now starting to realize that this new kid is not going anywhere. Of course he loves his little brother as evidenced below:
And now everytime Cody feeds Sully, Riley says, "I want milk too...in a cup with a top!" I'm thinking to myself, well at least he's not asking for a bottle!
This morning Riley told Cody, "Mommy wants to hold Sully!" I was upstairs and Riley just wanted Cody all to himself. Riley has also asked to be held and carried a lot recently...this is the kid who would barely let you hold him for more than a few seconds once he went mobile and now he's asking for Daddy to carry him. Hmmmm. Not to jinx anything but Riley has been doing great with the potty training...no regression so far and although we put him in a pull up at night, he wakes up dry more than half the time. He has both #1 and #2 down now thanks to bribery. We've also managed to get rid of the binky at night (FINALLY!) with a little bribery. I'm telling you, bribery is a parent's best friend :)
1 comment:
I remember Jace doing the same thing when Riley was little. Jace crawled around your kitchen floor acting like Riley and saying "Whaaa Whaaa... I am a baby". How funny is that? Just when you get him out of diapers he wants to be a baby again. :)
Post a Comment