We celebrated Sawyer's 2nd birthday this weekend. Sawyer wanted to break into the cupcakes a little early and Aunt Meghan was more than happy to spoil her godson!
Once the guests started arriving, Sawyer went straight for mommy clinging for dear life!

Sully enjoyed meeting everyone and was nice enough to stay awake for most of the party.

Sully striking a pose with his godparents.

Kiki reading Cars to Sawyer and Sully.

Then it was time to open presents...Sawyer wasn't very interested so the older kids helped out a bit.

Riley started helping a little too much (meaning he totally took over the spotlight and started tearing into everything he could get his hands on)...after not listening, he got in trouble and was not too happy. I was appalled by the temper tantrum in front of everyone so how do I handle it? I grab the camera...
Sully enjoyed meeting everyone and was nice enough to stay awake for most of the party.
Sully striking a pose with his godparents.
Kiki reading Cars to Sawyer and Sully.
Then it was time to open presents...Sawyer wasn't very interested so the older kids helped out a bit.
Riley started helping a little too much (meaning he totally took over the spotlight and started tearing into everything he could get his hands on)...after not listening, he got in trouble and was not too happy. I was appalled by the temper tantrum in front of everyone so how do I handle it? I grab the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment