My friend, Amanda, had a great idea to spice up our weekly pancake tradition -- food coloring! Yes, I am pretty boring and didn't really think about it until I read her blog about rainbow pancakes. So I bought some food coloring and let Riley mix them up...

He was in awe by the whole thing...we don't bake much and certainly don't use food coloring since it was the first time I had ever bought it!

Aren't they pretty?

Beats boring old normal pancakes!

Looks like Riley is singing opra but I just caught him being silly while eating his green and blue pancakes...we've created a monster because he won't eat "regular" pancakes anymore!
1 comment:
UH OH!! They turned out great. They're pretty easy, so I guess you could do this often, but I'd end up refusing Jack more times than not if he asked for them - just like chocolate chip pancakes. :) Glad you gave it a try. It's easy to impress these boys. :)
Post a Comment