We had a blast with our Grammy while mommy and daddy were having fun in Alaska! 

What better way to start the morning than spagettios for breakfast...the theme of the week was "whatever Riley wants, Riley gets"!

And Sully? He opted for dessert first thing...some M&Ms!

I like to hide in the laundry basket...

bet you can't find me!

What better way to start the morning than spagettios for breakfast...the theme of the week was "whatever Riley wants, Riley gets"!
And Sully? He opted for dessert first thing...some M&Ms!
I like to hide in the laundry basket...
bet you can't find me!
And my little brother likes to hide in the storage bins!

Surfin' USA!

It rained most of the week but we still had lots of fun! Bad luck, you say? Ha! I laugh in the face of bad luck!

I got to pick out my own clothes...yup, I'm one cool dude!

My little brother's shirt says it all!

Goldfish anyone?

Loungin'

We got to go to one of my favorite restaurants...Bob Evans!

Sully likes to eat jelly...

Surfin' USA!
It rained most of the week but we still had lots of fun! Bad luck, you say? Ha! I laugh in the face of bad luck!
I got to pick out my own clothes...yup, I'm one cool dude!
My little brother's shirt says it all!
Goldfish anyone?
Loungin'
We got to go to one of my favorite restaurants...Bob Evans!
Sully likes to eat jelly...
and my favorite meal is biscuits and gravy!

What a mess!

We went to the mall to play since it rained so much!


What a mess!
We went to the mall to play since it rained so much!
Too cool for the koolaid!

Check out the Wright Flyer!

Bathtime!

In the middle of the week mommy's friend took my little brother to school so I could have bonding time with my Grammy all by myself. We went to the Boonshoft museum and had a blast!





Check out the Wright Flyer!
Bathtime!
In the middle of the week mommy's friend took my little brother to school so I could have bonding time with my Grammy all by myself. We went to the Boonshoft museum and had a blast!
May I take your order, please? Hopefully not a glimpse into Riley's future occupation!

We made pancakes and I got to mix all the ingredients by myself!
I'm a professional stirrer.
I'm a professional stirrer.
No comments:
Post a Comment