Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend...I sure did! The weather was perfect on Saturday so we took Riley to check out the fountains. He was a little scared of the water jumping out of the ground and preferred to watch from a distance.
Riley's most preferred mode of transportation at this point in time -- RUNNING!

After the fountains we went to the park where Riley got a kick out of playing peek-a-boo.

Then we went home and played some basketball.

Again with the running...Michael Jordan-style!

Katie and Lady came over to play...here's Lady teaching Riley some b-ball skills.

Katie and Lady were nice enough to give Riley a bath and put him to sleep while Cody and I snuck off to see a movie. Thanks, girls!

On Mother's Day, the weather didn't cooperate and it rained all day. We took Riley to the mall to ride the escalators and wander around. We got a snack at the food court and I made the mistake of picking the messiest thing on the menu -- a cinnamon and sugar pretzel. Riley loved it, though!

We went out for dinner and Cody kept Riley giggling by blowing air through a straw!

Then our little mimic stole the straw and tried to blow through it like Daddy.

We had a great weekend and my boys treated me like a queen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easiest babysitting job ever since he slept the whole time! (So am I officially a non-lurker now?)
-Katie

Lady said...

Anytime.. .it was a BLAST! Katie was good too!
-Lady