Monday, August 11, 2008

18 Month Stats

We took Riley in for his 18 month well baby appointment today (a few weeks late but close enough!). Here's the latest stats -- he's not quite 22 lbs yet (21.9 lbs) so he's in the 5-10th percentile and he's 31 inches which is right around the 25th percentile. Riley got his last round of shots for a while -- he only had to get 2 today...he's now good until he's 4! I tried to get him to pose for a picture without much success this afternoon. Riley thought it would be more fun to run and hide from mommy...as I would peek around the corner, he was off running the other way giggling like crazy. He's all about being independent lately...and pushing the boundaries (and mommy and daddy's buttons too)! I also tried to get Riley to pose with his puppies with no success...I usually use treats to get the dogs to stay but Riley kept wanting to give the treats to the dogs himself. So the dogs would stay still and Riley would run up to me pointing at the treats. I almost resorted to breaking out the animal crackers to see if Riley would stay still for a treat himself but then I figured he'd probably just feed them to the dogs anyway. Oh well...I at least got a cute picture of Riley feeding Jake a treat.

It will be nice when Riley can understand the concept of bribery!

No comments: