Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend with Jace and Sawyer

More pictures from our weekend with Jace and Sawyer...before dinner, we took the kids to the park. It was a little hot so we didn't stay for too long but we still had fun.

Jace and Riley had lots of fun on the swings!

I hung out with Sawyer in the shade...I think Sawyer really wanted to run around with his brother and cousin and was a little bored sitting with me -- next year you'll be able to keep up, little buddy!

Riley was all smiles on his way up the slide!

More time on the swings...

After dinner we hung out in the nice cool basement...Sawyer was all giggles when Uncle Cody tickled his stomach. And I couldn't resist posting the video :)

After dinner it was time to hit the showers...or the bath in this case! For some reason Jace kept trying to brush Riley's hair with Riley's toothbrush -- silly!

And we ended the night with story time...The Going to Bed Book.

Jace and Sawyer were perfect angels this weekend!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sawyer looks so much like Riley! I just love how much these cousins get to hang out together!