We spent the July 4th weekend in Columbus...Nannie was there and we had a great time! We took the kids to the parade in the morning. It was pretty warm so Riley cooled down with some water...
And a cookie Mommy had stashed in the diaper bag.

Riley was in awe of the fire trucks...it was pretty loud and he grabbed onto my shirt for dear life!

The good 'ol New Albany parade down Main Street.

There must have been 40 tractors in the parade of all different makes, models and colors. Riley had to point them all out and tell me what color it was..."geen tractor", "red tractor, "yewwow tractor."

I'm looking a little worn out in this picture...I'm telling you, it's tough being a single parent! I'm just glad I only have to do it for 5 more months. This first month has definitely dragged by very slowly.

Riley snagged some candy that was thrown but didn't really like it. If it doesn't have chocolate in it, it's not worth it!

And Sunday was a perfect day to end the weekend...sunny and beautiful! Riley was trying to keep up with the big kids at the park.

He went down the really big tube slide and loved it.

So did Jace!
Riley was in awe of the fire trucks...it was pretty loud and he grabbed onto my shirt for dear life!
The good 'ol New Albany parade down Main Street.
There must have been 40 tractors in the parade of all different makes, models and colors. Riley had to point them all out and tell me what color it was..."geen tractor", "red tractor, "yewwow tractor."
I'm looking a little worn out in this picture...I'm telling you, it's tough being a single parent! I'm just glad I only have to do it for 5 more months. This first month has definitely dragged by very slowly.
Riley snagged some candy that was thrown but didn't really like it. If it doesn't have chocolate in it, it's not worth it!
And Sunday was a perfect day to end the weekend...sunny and beautiful! Riley was trying to keep up with the big kids at the park.
He went down the really big tube slide and loved it.
So did Jace!
No comments:
Post a Comment