On Saturday evening we took Riley and Sawyer to see the ducks at the park...since it was our second choice of things to do that evening, we did not plan ahead very well and forgot to bring bread. Uncle Jason was good at distracting Riley who kept asking to feed the ducks...check out the smile on that face with a few rasberries to the tummy!

And of course big smiles from little Sawyer and his mommy too!
Sawyer checking out the fountains...

Riley requested ice cream and because he asked so politely, "Ice cream, please!"...I was more than happy to oblige. I was hoping he would share but no such luck. I got him mint with M&Ms mixed in and he ate the entire thing!

Uncle Jason is looking a little freaky...notice it doesn't faze Sarah or Sawyer or all -- they're used to it, I guess!

On Sunday we had a picnic at the park. Riley was digging the tire swing...he kept wanting to spin Jace around.

Jace showing off his climbing skills...

Jace was diggin' it too!

Here's Sawyer showing off his walking skills...such a big boy now!

All three boys enjoying the swing!

Sawyer checking out the tunnel...

Again, Riley's favorite was the tire swing...Uncle Justin pushed him in circles for about ten minutes straight with Riley saying, "Weeee! Weee!"
Sawyer checking out the fountains...
Riley requested ice cream and because he asked so politely, "Ice cream, please!"...I was more than happy to oblige. I was hoping he would share but no such luck. I got him mint with M&Ms mixed in and he ate the entire thing!
Uncle Jason is looking a little freaky...notice it doesn't faze Sarah or Sawyer or all -- they're used to it, I guess!
On Sunday we had a picnic at the park. Riley was digging the tire swing...he kept wanting to spin Jace around.
Jace showing off his climbing skills...
Riley can't get enough of the twisty slides!
Jace was diggin' it too!
Here's Sawyer showing off his walking skills...such a big boy now!
All three boys enjoying the swing!
Sawyer checking out the tunnel...
Again, Riley's favorite was the tire swing...Uncle Justin pushed him in circles for about ten minutes straight with Riley saying, "Weeee! Weee!"
Riley would say "All done!" so Uncle Justin would stop the swing, Riley would get off and then hop right back on and say, "Again!" It was pretty funny because Riley did that little routine no less than five times in a matter of a few minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment