I'm a very lucky kid...I got to spend the whole day hangin' out with my Aunt Meghan. She spoils me rotten...I get to do anything and everything I want when she's in charge. She's way more fun than mommy who always says no every time I ask for a cookie for breakfast. But not Aunt Meghan! If I ask, I get...it's awesome! She took me to the Children's Discovery Garden this morning and I took over the place. My house...
My couch...

And my water pump!

I helped out by watering some flowers.

But mostly I just wanted to play with the water pump!

After the discovery garden, Aunt Meghan took me to the Air Force museum to see all the cool airplanes. She even bought me a little airplane to play with -- a Predator which I picked out myself. Then we went to Chick Fil A for lunch and I got to play in the playland. I was having so much fun I didn't really want to take a nap but eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, we went to gymnastics and then out to dinner -- we let mommy join us because we didn't want her to feel too left out. I had an awesome day with Aunt Meghan and can't wait to see her again this Saturday so she can spoil me some more!
And my water pump!
I helped out by watering some flowers.
But mostly I just wanted to play with the water pump!
After the discovery garden, Aunt Meghan took me to the Air Force museum to see all the cool airplanes. She even bought me a little airplane to play with -- a Predator which I picked out myself. Then we went to Chick Fil A for lunch and I got to play in the playland. I was having so much fun I didn't really want to take a nap but eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, we went to gymnastics and then out to dinner -- we let mommy join us because we didn't want her to feel too left out. I had an awesome day with Aunt Meghan and can't wait to see her again this Saturday so she can spoil me some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment