Aunt Sarah found a really cool place in Columbus called Kingdom of Bounce...it's a huge room with tons of different bouncers set up for the kids. We took the boys there this weekend and they had a blast! Unfortunately, my point and shoot camera is not the best at action shots so most of the pictures were blurry. I pulled out the least blurry pictures I could find but it's pretty limited. Just know that we were there for over an hour and the kids loved it! Here's Riley navigating the obstacle course to get to the slide...
When I saw this wall, I was thinking to myself, "Oh great, I'm going to have to climb in there and help Riley get up that stupid wall." However, I waited for a few minutes to see how he would do on his own and I was impressed! He made it up pretty easily and I was free to take pictures and just watch. I love this age!
Riley's favorite was the big slide...he must have gone up and down about fifty times!
Everyone else loved the slide too...including little Sawyer!
Kind of blurry but that's pure joy on Riley's face :)
And here's our little Sawyer...his shirt says, "Chick Magnet" How appropriate!

We went Saturday night and it was fairly empty so the kids got the big bouncer all to themselves for quite a while! Here's Riley giving me a mischeivious look right before he grabbed a ball and tried to chuck it at me. Stinker! But I got him back playing a little dodgeball with him, although he didn't quite get the dodge part down.
We went Saturday night and it was fairly empty so the kids got the big bouncer all to themselves for quite a while! Here's Riley giving me a mischeivious look right before he grabbed a ball and tried to chuck it at me. Stinker! But I got him back playing a little dodgeball with him, although he didn't quite get the dodge part down.
1 comment:
A friend of mine recently told me about this place. I will be going sometime this fall I imagine...though Jack isn't old enough to bounce yet. :) Looks like Riley REALLY had a GREAT time!
Post a Comment