That's right...Riley's going to be a big brother! We're due on Feb 3rd and already know it's another boy -- so Riley is going to have a little bro to pick on :)
I'm almost 15 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been even easier than Riley's. Sure, there have been times when I wish I could crawl into bed and sleep instead of chase after Riley but luckily those days have been few and far between. Cody will be coming home at a good time...I'll be getting pretty big by then and Riley will most likely be able to outrun me! So far this pregnancy has gone by really slow...I think part of that has to do with Cody being gone and our time apart, in general, has gone by really slow. Hopefully things will start to speed up a bit as the fall comes, football season starts, and things start to gear up for the holidays.
I'm almost 15 weeks and so far this pregnancy has been even easier than Riley's. Sure, there have been times when I wish I could crawl into bed and sleep instead of chase after Riley but luckily those days have been few and far between. Cody will be coming home at a good time...I'll be getting pretty big by then and Riley will most likely be able to outrun me! So far this pregnancy has gone by really slow...I think part of that has to do with Cody being gone and our time apart, in general, has gone by really slow. Hopefully things will start to speed up a bit as the fall comes, football season starts, and things start to gear up for the holidays.
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I hope you continue to feel well through the rest of your pregnancy. You guys make cute kids, so I'm sure this next one will be just as adorable as Riley!
Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys!! Maybe little brother will arrive a bit early and share big brothers birthday! :-) And having 2 boys is pretty darn cool! Woohoo!!
yippeee! congrats to both of you!
Congrats! My sister is due that day too!
~Beth C.
Post a Comment