Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Wanna Go Water Skiing Too!

The weather was perfect for boating this weekend and we had a chance to get out on the water with our friends, Katie and Nick...my sister, Meghan, and her hubby, Justin, joined us too. After watching Nick water ski, all Riley kept saying was, "I wanna go water skiing too!" Maybe next year, buddy...you're still a little too young!
Riley had a good time playing fetch with Nick...Nick was in the water lobbing up a water soaked ball and Riley was giggling everytime he tried to catch it.

And then Riley would throw it back...which usually ended up with Nick having to swim a bit to get to it!

Riley was a little hesitant to go into the water (I don't blame the kid because it was cold!)...but he warmed up pretty quickly and stayed in for a long time!

Meghan and Justin had a good time relaxing in the water with their beverage of choice...

Riley was a big fan of the spring float raft Katie pulled out for him...


And Riley liked grabbing onto the water ski rope...he kept saying, "My rope!"

Later that afternoon we stopped by the Sweet Corn Festival in Fairborn...the corn was awesome! Nice and salty and buttery! Riley was diggin' it..

And the watermelon was yummy too!

After we filled our bellies, Riley wanted to ride the train...

The last time he rode a train like this, I had to ride with him...I got nauseous just thinking about it! So I was glad when he didn't cry at all and wasn't scared like I thought he might be. He ended up riding it all by himself which I was very thankful for.

And how did we end the weekend, you ask? With Riley sprinting around the house in circles, holding his Buzz Lightyear and yelling, "To infinity and beyond!"

He's a wild man!

No comments: