Monday, October 11, 2010

Howl-O-Fest

We checked out the Howl-O-Fest at Kings Island this weekend...first ride, the carousel!
Riley was a little too short (35 inches) last summer so he wasn't allowed to ride a lot of the rides last year...but this year he's a whooping 38 inches so most of the kid rides were fair game! He loved the biplanes...

I think the swings were a little too boring for him...he seemed pretty uninterested.

His favorite ride...the roller coaster -- now that's what I'm talking about! Can't wait until he's tall enough to ride the Beast!!!

Sully hung out for a while and then took a little snoozer, as usual!

Riley got to drive a car...

And a jeep!

Another favorite ride (and my absolute favorite when I was little) - the Beetle Bugs!


Riley made a monster mask in the Halloween area of the park and went trick or treating too. Here's his scary roar face!

It was 86 degrees at the park...it felt more like summer than fall, that's for sure! The boys had a great time and we're all in the Halloween spirit now!

No comments: