Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Morning = Pancakes!

Riley and Sully love the Sunday morning pancake tradition in our house...from the time Riley gets up (waaaay too early today - 6AM!) until breakfast time around 8, all I hear is, "Is it time for pancakes yet?" I told him he wouldn't have to wait so long if he slept in a little...of course my plea goes in one ear and out the other.
Sully is a happy camper now that he can partake too instead of watching the rest of us enjoy the yummy goodness!

Riley's favorite part of pancakes is being the officially "pourer" and "stirrer"...I measure the ingredients and let him pour them in the bowl. And he also gets to stir everything together...he's quite the little helper! Gotta love Sunday mornings -- although I'd enjoy them a little more if they started around 7 or 8 instead of 6AM!!!

No comments: